apple card denied reddit

I have tried using other cards and even Pay Pal. Goldman Sachs 1 uses your credit score your credit report including your current debt obligations and the income you report on your application when reviewing your Apple Card application.


Costco Tiramisu Cake Constant Cravings

I have used this credit card for purchases for years.

. Learn about the key criteria used to determine whether your Apple Card application is approved or declined. I think if there are more than 4. I spoke to my bank and there is no reason for the card to be declined.

I sent in an inquiry using itunes support and. How your Apple Card application is evaluated. Every time I try to make a purchase my credit card is declined.

Sign in to view your Apple Card balances Apple Card Monthly Installments make payments and download your monthly statements. Look at your credit report at your see when your last inquiry is was then wait about 7 months from then and apply again I got denied for the same reason I have opened like 7 cards since this time last year. Itunes is declining all methods of payment for my account.


Who Lives In A Ps2 Under The Sea Gaming


Not Any More Though As You Can Now Set Aside An Entire Game Room And Enjoy Playing While Spending Quality Time With Your L Mario Room Kid Room Decor Nerd Room


Rocket League Come On Bro We Can Do This Epic Save

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel